Applications are now open for the 2013-14 Executive Women’s Business (EWB) Future Leaders Program, starting this September!
Join nine other executive women in this exclusive, high-value, effective mentoring program. Meet other intelligent, like-minded women who face similar challenges and who have a common goal – to reach their full potential.
- Surround yourself with like-minded women focused on career development and growth
- Use the program’s Q Competence Model© to uncover unconscious and conscious behaviour traits that impact your career progression
- Share and gain knowledge from fellow participants on various work experience and challenges
- An exclusive experiential learning environment that cultivates creative thinking and helps to solve complex issues, navigate organisational change, internal politics and to exert influence.
- Exposure to best practices in leadership, innovation, strategy, and stakeholder management.
Carrie Burhop Keller, 2012 EWB Alumna and leader in the not-for-profit sector says, “Executive Women’s Business has been critical for my personal career development and growth. I have forged meaningful relationships with industry leaders that I could have never made by standing in line to meet guest speakers or networking at industry conferences or lunches.”
“The EWB Success Circle program is absolutely priceless with the support you get in mentoring, knowledge sharing and insights from group participants and the opportunity to have intimate conversations with CEOs and MDs in a fireside chat environment.”
Contact us today to indicate your interest in the next EWB Leadership Program starting this September. Places on this niche program are limited and going fast, so don’t delay!
We look forward to hearing from you and having you as a part of our successful program.