Women Leading & Thriving in the New Normal
Elevate Your Leadership Potential with the 2024 Collaborative Mentoring Circles Program
Following the resounding success of our inaugural program, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our highly acclaimed Collaborative Mentoring Circles for 2024. This unique opportunity empowers high-potential women to unlock their leadership potential, build networks, and maximise career opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re a seasoned senior leader thinking about your next steps or an emerging leader eager to jumpstart your career, our program will fast-track your development through collaborative learning, impactful discussions and self-guided assignments.
By joining our Collaborative Mentoring Circles, you’ll gain access to:
Intensive Learning and Behavioural Experience: Under the expert guidance of our coaches, you’ll gain deep insights into your thought processes, behaviour patterns, and workplace interactions.
360-degree Discovery Process (LSI): Leverage confidential feedback to view yourself through the eyes of others, identify performance gaps, and create action plans for improvement.
Challenge and Growth: Benefit from the wisdom and feedback of your circle peers, pushing you out of your comfort zone to achieve new levels of excellence.
Well-being: Learn strategies to effectively manage the increasing mental load of leadership while nurturing your well-being and that of your colleagues.
Presentation Mastery: Acquire the skills to craft compelling presentations that leave a lasting impact bolstered by individualised feedback.
Peer Mentorship Network: Build a powerful network of like-minded peers to support and inspire your leadership journey.
You will meet with up to nine like-minded women from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds in a circle tailored to your needs. Your guide will be a professional coach and expert in women’s leadership, who will create a safe space for you to find your authentic leadership style, share challenges, give and get advice and feedback. You will emerge with new-found energy, skills and confidence to thrive both within and outside the workplace.
As you move through the program, you will be exposed to a range of leaders, theories and practices to apply in your workplace. This confidential and collaborative process will enable you to:
What you can expect
Over 8 half-day sessions, through a combination of group collaboration and individual instruction, your circle will prepare you for leading in the new, complex and ambiguous workplace. You will benefit from:
- An intensive learning and behavioural experience. With the guidance and support of two expert coaches, Heather Forton and Jenny Morris, you will get insights into how you think, behave and interact with others in your workplace.
- Learning how to master and implement a democratic leadership style.
- A powerful 360-degree discovery process (LSI). Confidential feedback will enable you to see yourself through the lens of others (your boss, colleagues and/or direct reports), identify gaps in your performance and develop action plans.
- Ideas and feedback from your circle that challenge your thinking and push you out of your comfort zone as you share problems and solutions.
- Strategies to help you manage an ever-increasing mental load while learning how to nurture your own and your colleagues’ well-being.
- Skills to create strong, impactful presentations and individual critiques and feedback to enhance your effectiveness.
PLUS, one individual coaching session (ongoing coaching can be organised at additional cost).
Date: 7 March, 2024
Venue: Canberra Museum and Gallery, 176 London Cct, Canberra
Apply now as places are limited.
If you have any questions about this program, please fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.